We offer trademark registration Services as an intellectual property firm in the UAE
We at, JCA Trademark offer best intellectual property services in Dubai located in UAE. We are Registered Trademark Agents in UAE and provide IP services and Trademark Registration in Egypt, Bahrain, KSA, Lebanon, Libya, Morocco, Oman, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, Syria and all Middle East & GCC Countries
First of all, let us give some brief of our services:
What is a Service mark?
A service mark is any word; name, symbol, device or any combination used or intended to be used in commerce, to identify and distinguish the services of one provider from services provided by others and to indicate the source of the services.
What is a Trademark?
A trademark includes any word, name, symbol or device or any combination used or intended to be used in commerce to identify and distinguish the goods of one manufacturer or seller from goods manufactured or sold by others, and to indicate the source of the goods. In short, a trademark is a brand name
What is a certification mark?
A certification mark is any word, name, symbol, device or any combination, used or intended to be used, in commerce with the owner’s permission by someone other than its owner, to certify regional or other geographic origins, material, mode of manufacture, quality, accuracy, or other characteristics of someone’s goods or services,or that the work or labour on the goods or services was performed by members of a union or other organization.
What is a collective mark?
A collective mark is a trademark or service mark used or intended to be used, in commerce, by the members of a cooperative, an association or other collective group or organization, including a mark which indicates membership in a union, an association, or other organization.
Which are the other forms of intellectual property?
People occasionally confuse trade-marks with copyright, industrial designs, patents and integrated circuit topographies. These are rights granted for intellectual creativity and are also forms of intellectual property. However:
- patents cover new inventions (process, the machine, manufacture, the composition of matter), or any new and useful improvement of an existing invention;
- copyrights provide protection for literary, artistic, dramatic or musical works (including computer programs), and three other subject-matter known as performance, sound recording and communication signal;
- Integrated circuit topographies refer to the three-dimensional configuration of the electronic circuits embodied in integrated circuit products or layout designs
- industrial designs are the visual features of shape, configuration, pattern or ornament (or any combination of these features), applied to a finished article of manufacture;
Why choose JCATrademark for Intellectual property Registration Services
Because we have a team of qualified professionals, which allows us to assure you:
- You will receive timely information regarding updates to the process
- Competent professionals will perform all necessary procedures for the registration of your trademark.
- All information provided to us will be kept in absolute confidentiality. View our confidentiality policy.
- If objections arise in the registration process (opposition, refusal, etc.), knowledgeable lawyers will advise you on the appropriate course of action.