Jitendra Intellectual Property, a division of Jitendra Consulting Group is situated in the heart of Dubai, the United Arab Emirates is one of the prominent firm handling all aspects of intellectual property registration including trademarks, patents, copyright and industrial designs. We aim at presenting high-quality service at a reasonable cost to all our global clients.
With businesses going global, Intellectual Property is becoming not only a complex phenomenon but also that needs to be managed with efficiency for the sake of organizational development. We assist small, medium and large organizations and individuals to establish, protect and enforce their intellectual property rights in the United Arab Emirates (UAE) and the Middle East and worldwide.
At Jitendra Intellectual Property, we offer a blend of global expertise that help your organization to comprehend and streamline the various strategies involved to employ the best practices in IP. Based on rich industry experience, we evaluate all the facets of Intellectual property and provide customized solutions around the globe that will enable you to make important decisions in trademark and patent support.
Our Ethics & Principles:
At JIP, we have a well-rounded philosophy cast in stone. It has worked for us and, more importantly, for our clients. Some of our key professional principles are:
- Respect the client’s confidentiality.
- Accept only those assignments for which we have the experience and expertise.
- Work in the best interest of the client, with undivided loyalty.
- Arrive at terms and confirm them through a signed Letter of Engagement before any work begins.
- Provide our first consultation free to a prospective new client.
- Ensure that the work is carried out in an objective, impartial, independent manner.
- Cultivate high standards of professionalism through regular training, upgrades and research.
- Build and nature regular communication channels with clients and associates.