At JIP, we have a well-rounded philosophy cast in stone. It has worked for us and, more importantly, for our clients. Some of our key professional Principles are:
- Respect the client’s confidentiality.
- Accept only those assignments for which we have the experience and expertise.
- Work in the best interest of the client, with undivided loyalty.
- Arrive at terms and confirm them through a signed Letter of Engagement before any work begins.
- Provide our first consultation free to a prospective new client.
- Ensure that the work is carried out in an objective, impartial, independent manner.
- Cultivate high standards of professionalism through regular training, upgrades and research.
- Build and nature regular communication channels with clients and associates.